Thursday 6 March 2014

Red it out, pink it up!!

Hello Lovelies,

I decided to get out of my comfort zone...I wore bright lippies today!! For some weird reason I always shy away from wearing bright lipsticks, I prefer to stick with the nudes. But today I decided to go for something really bright. I was torn between a really deep red and a bright pink, I tried both on and decided to go with.........something nude!! LOL. I guess I'll be bold enough someday.

The Pinks



The Reds!




Products Used

Face:
Marykay foundation primer
Black Opal Cover and Clear concealer
Marykay foundation - 507
Black Radiance loose powder - Light
Bobbi Brown loose powder - Warm Neutral (under eye highlight)
Sleek face contour kit - Medium
Profusion dual quad highlighter

Eyes:
L.A. Girl high definition eyeshadow primer
Sleek sunset palette - Baby pink(lid,tear duct/inner lashline)
Sleek sunset palette - black(crease)
Sleek bad girl palette - wine(above crease, lower lashline)
Profusion dual highlighter quad - (brow bone)

Lips:
EuPhidra skin colour treatment lipstick - lip primer
Black Opal precision lip definer - Crimson 07(Red)
Random bright pink lipstick 

And I eventually settled for this

What do you guys think?

Xoxo
Chimdi

No comments:

Post a Comment